This Earth has so many wondrous things to show us. Why see it alone? I’m the perfect travel companion: passport ready, sleep well, no dietary restrictions, and am eager to learn about new cultures, people, and places.
The next time you get that urge to hop on a plane and explore, allow me to join you. What are your dreams? What places are on your "trip of a lifetime" list? Everyone has one, right? Here are a few of mine. Special bespoke rates for planning any of these.
WARM WEATHER ADVENTURES
I love anyplace warm with crystal clear beaches. Sun, exotic flowers, and amazing views make for the perfect getaway for me.
- Andes Mountains, Peru - The ruins of Machu Picchu are a must see of South America. Immersed in history and exploration, Machu Picchu is an adventure waiting to happen. Spring through fall, it is an idyllic trip.
- Marrakech, Morocco - There is absolutely no better way to see the desert wonders of Marrakech then on camelback. The Sahara offers dunes, mountains, and adventure, and I want to see it all.
- South Africa - It is one of the greatest migrations on earth, drawing all sorts of wildlife to the coasts of South Africa. Let’s start off a summer right and witness the Great Sardine Run. Moving as one, millions of sardines make their way up the coast in seething masses known to be over 7 kilometers in length and 30 meters deep. It’s not just the fish, this migration draws wildlife from all over the ocean to see.
COLD WEATHER ADVENTURES
As much as I adore warm weather, I am not opposed to cold weather adventures. All the more reasons to snuggle up under layers of flannel and wool and get cozy. The tropics do not have
- Norway - We all get tired of looking at the same sky. Between October and mid-January, Norway offers once in a lifetime experience. During the day, we can troll the fjords for beautiful killer whale sightings. At night, we can settle in to witness one of the cosmic wonders, the Northern Lights, paint across the sky.
- Iceland - I have a desire to explore the special places on our planet. Silfra, which translates to "Silver Lady," in Iceland, is a crack in our Earth. Perfect for diving, and then after, warming up in the geothermal hot springs of the Blue Lagoon.
- Antarctica - Sometimes you have to take something as ordinary as a cruise and turn it upside down. A cruise through the Antarctic is a unique take on a luxury vacation. What better way to see icebergs and everything the bottom of our planet has to offer than a beautiful ship?
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming - Sometimes adventure doesn’t have to be across an ocean, it can be right in our backyard. Yellowstone is one of our country’s natural treasures just waiting for us to explore all it has to offer, from Old Faithful to the Great Prismatic Spring.
My passion for travel is rivaled only by my passion to dive beneath the waters and explore. I’m a PADI certified rescue diver, in addition to a couple of specialty courses. There are of course some ideal places that I’d like to flex these certifications.
I love interacting with wildlife in their natural habitat, no matter how many teeth. I want to dive with the sharks in the Bahamas. I want to kick a scuba trip up a notch by swimming with crocs off the Chinchorro Banks, Quintana Roo Mexico. To calm down, we can also hang out with gentle manatees, or the whale sharks in Donsol Bay, Philippines.
Imagine a moonlit night in Kona, Hawaii diving with majestic rays under the stars.
There are so many options, and not always with enormous sea creatures. The Great Barrier Reef offers amazing sights and experiences for any diver. Just the name Galápagos is enough to get me excited. I want to explore the beautiful waters of these unique islands and coral reefs.
RELAXING AND REJUVENATING
It can’t always be an adventure. Sometimes you have to slow down and take it
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia - A blissful bungalow in Bora Bora is the absolute perfect way to unwind and find your inner bliss. Positioned over the water and private, we can connect and enjoy the azure ocean all around us.
- Cambodia - Heaven on Earth. Who wouldn’t want to visit? The Angkor Temples are a holy place for the Hindu faith and a place of pilgrimage. Find inner peace with me and explore the pride and joy of the Khmers.
- Rome, Italy - Come explore the Eternal City with me. The birthplace of art, culture, philosophical thought, and divinity. We can experience it all, along with fantastic food and wine. Rome is not the only getaway that Italy has to offer. The Amalfi Coast is another treasure to explore by yacht. Stretching between the Gulf of Naples and the Gulf of Salerno overlooking the sea bays, coves and quaint towns and villages clinging to the mountainside are waiting to be discovered.
- Four Seasons Private Jet Tour - Putting an adventurous spin on jet setting, Four Seasons offers customized journeys that allow you to see the world, and relax on your private jet in between. They offer a variety of options, from relaxing tropical packages to eye-opening adventures. Let’s pack our bags!
Going to Africa was one of the more memorable experiences of my life, and I’m craving to see more of what this amazing continent has to offer. There is always a safari, but there are endless possibilities for every season:
We could visit the The Giraffe Manor in Kenya. It is best visited July through October and is a boutique hotel set on 12 acres of private land in the indigenous forests of Nairobi.
In December and through March, Tanzania acts as the starting point for one of the most amazing natural spectacles on land, the Great Migration. While the herds are here, it is calving season and big cat sightings are common!
- Namibia (ideal time May to September)
- Botswana & South Africa (ideal time June to September)
- Zimbabwe (ideal time July to October)
These are just the beginning. I want to see the world, and so do you, but traveling takes planning and preparation. If you don’t have room in your calendar for an exotic getaway or grand adventure, I am the perfect companion for your next business trip or a local weekend getaway.